Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back to the daily routine!




The children, Leslie and I spent last week in College Station visiting friends. It always feels like I am at home while I am there. I really miss that town, but have many wonderful friends and family in San Antonio. We had wonderful news this past week. God has placed another little one in our lives. I actually keep a little girl and now I am going to keep her baby brother. I do not know what my house would be like with out a baby in it. Our kiddos are thrilled to welcome Whit to hour house for a few days a week, along with Braelyn, who is already here. She's become just a part of the family when she's here. She is the same age as the twins and they really mesh well.

It is just a few more weeks until Leslie leaves back to college. Our kiddos won't know what to do with out their Leslie. She is a sophomore at Harding U in Arkansas. She will be leaving the end of August. The has been a true blessing to our family. 

No comments: